F01- HALONG BAY 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT ON BOAT
The first day morning
7:45 - 8:30 - Start picking you up from your hotel around Hanoi Old Quarter. Drive to Halong Bay, enjoy the peaceful scenery through the countryside with paddy fields of rice. Have a short break on the way.
12:00 - Arrive at Tuan Chau harbour at Halong Bay. Transfer by tender to Fantasea boat – enjoy Welcome Drink. Check in cabin on boat and begin cruising the Bay.
You are served Vietnamese traditional lunch with seafood while cruising through the amazing rocks: Incense Burner, Stone Dog, Fighting Cock.
The first afternoon and 2nd morning at Halong Bay (24 hours activities with cruise)
- Visit Titop beach: swimming, refreshing, taking picture,…
- Discover Sung Sot cave (Surprising cave)
- Do kayaking at Ho Dong Tien cave (Fairy Lake Cave) or discover the Cave if the time permitted
- Join Cooking class (learn how to make spring roll)
- Have buffet dinner on cruise
- Enjoy Karaoke and squid fishing on request
- Overnight on Boat
- The 2nd day breakfast and lunch are served on boat
The second day afternoon
12:15 - Get on bus to come back to Hanoi Old Quarter with a short break half way
16:30 - Drop you off at hotel or points around Hanoi Old quarter. Trip ends.
PRICE: 129 USD/person (twin sharing basis)
(single supplement: 22 USD)
• Round trip shuttle bus from Hanoi to Ha Long
• Accommodation: 1 night on boat
• Welcome drink, 1 bottle of water/pax on boat, towels.
• All entrance fees
• English speaking guides (changed appropriately)
• Meals (1 x breakfast, 2 x lunch, 1 x dinner)
• Tips and Beverages / Personal expenses
• All other services not clearly mentioned as included
NOTE: The tour itinerary is subject to change without prior notice according to weather conditions.