F01- HALONG BAY 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT ON BOAT
The first day morning
7:45-8:30: Start picking you up from your hotel around Hanoi Old Quarter. Drive to Halong Bay, enjoy the peaceful scenery through the countryside with paddy fields of rice. Have a short break on the way.
12:00: Arrive at Tuan Chau harbour in Halong Bay. Transfer by tender to the Fantasea boat; enjoy a welcome drink. Check into a cabin on the boat and begin cruising the bay.
You will be served a Vietnamese traditional lunch with seafood while cruising through the amazing rocks: Incense Burner, Stone Dog, and Fighting Cock.
The first afternoon and the second morning in Halong Bay (24-hour cruise activities)
- Visit Titop beach: swimming, refreshing, taking pictures,…
- Discover Sung Sot Cave (Surprising Cave)
- Do kayaking at Ho Dong Tien Cave (Fairy Lake Cave) or discover the cave if the time permits.
- Join a cooking class (learn how to make spring rolls)
- Have buffet dinner on the cruise
- Enjoy Karaoke and squid fishing on request
- Overnight on the boat
- The second day, breakfast and lunch are served on the boat
The second day afternoon
12:15: Get on the bus to come back to Hanoi Old Quarter with a short break halfway.
16:30: Drop you off at your hotel or a location in the Hanoi Old Quarter. Trip ends.
PRICE: 129 USD/person (twin sharing basis)
(single supplement: 22 USD)
• Round-trip shuttle bus from Hanoi to Ha Long
• Accommodation: 1 night on boat
• Welcome drink, 1 bottle of water/pax on boat, and towels.
• All entrance fees
• English speaking guides (changed appropriately)
• Meals (1 x breakfast, 2 x lunch, 1 x dinner)
• Tips and personal expenses
• All other services not expressly stated to be included
NOTE: The tour itinerary is subject to change without prior notice according to weather conditions.