F02 - HALONG BAY 3 DAYS - 2 NIGHTS ON BOAT (FULL KAYAK)
The 1st morning
7:45 - 8:30: Start picking up customers from accommodations around Hanoi Old Quarter area. Driver takes you to Ha Long bay by highway, passing Bach Dang bridge – a special bridge containing a lot of historical stories. Have a short break on the way.
12:00: Arrive at dock No. 26, Tuan Chau harbor. Be transferred by tender to Fantasea boat - enjoy Welcome Drink. Check in room and begin cruising the Bay. Vietnamese traditional lunch with seafood served while cruising though the amazing rocks: Incense Burner, Stone Dog, Fighting-cock.
The 1st afternoon on Halong Bay with cruise
• Visit Titov Island: swimming, refreshing, trekking, taking pictures etc.,
• Do kayaking around Luon cave (or Trong cave) area.
• Join Cooking class (learn how to make fresh spring roll).
• Enjoy Sunset Party.
• Have buffet dinner on cruise.
• Enjoy Karaoke and squid fishing on request.
• Overnight on Boat.
The 2nd day
Discover Sung Sot (Surprising cave) area before having breakfast
8:30-9:00: Take transfer boat to discover Lan Ha bay: kayaking, swimming; high jumping at Van Boi area or Dark and Light caves, Pearl Farm visit (if time and weather permitted).
Do more kayaking.
16:40: Get back to sleeping boat.
Have dinner on upper sundeck (if the weather permitted).
Overnight on Boat.
The third day
Get up early to enjoy magnificent sunrise of Ha Long bay.
Discover the Me Cung cave (if the tide and time permitted).
Have more activities at Ha Long bay.
11:00: Have lunch on boat.
12:15: Get on bus to come back to Hanoi Old quarter with short break on the way.
16:30: Drop you off at hotels or points around Hanoi Old quarter. Trip ends.
PRICE: 195 USD/person (twin sharing basis)
(single supplement: 44 USD)
• Round-trip shuttle bus from Hanoi to Ha Long
• Accommodation: 2 nights on boat
• Welcome drink, 01 bottle of water/person on boat, towels.
• All admission fees
• English speaking guides (changed appropriately)
• Meals (2 x breakfast, 3 x lunch, 2 x dinner)
• Tips and personal expenses
• All other services not expressly stated to be included
NOTE: The tour itinerary is subject to change without prior notice according to weather conditions.