F02 - HALONG BAY 3 DAYS - 2 NIGHTS ON BOAT (FULL KAYAK)
The first day
7:45-8:30: Start picking you up from your hotel around Hanoi Old Quarter. Drive to Halong Bay, enjoy the peaceful scenery through the countryside with paddy fields of rice. Have a short break on the way.
12:00: Arrive at Tuan Chau harbour in Halong Bay. Transferred by tender to the Fantasea boat; enjoy a welcome drink. Check into a cabin on the boat and begin cruising to Halong Bay. You are served Vietnamese traditional lunch with seafood while cruising through the amazing rocks: Incense Burner, Stone Dog, Fighting Cock.
Afternoon in Halong Bay with cruise
- Visit Titop beach: swimming, refreshing, taking pictures,…
- Discover Sung Sot Cave (Surprising Cave)
- Join Cooking class (learn how to make spring rolls)
- Have buffet dinner on cruise
- Enjoy Karaoke and squid fishing on request
- Overnight on boat: The 1st night
The second day
- Do kayaking around the Trong Cave area before having breakfast
- 8:30-9:00: Take a transfer boat to Lan Ha Bay for kayaking, swimming at the Van Boi area or Dark and Light caves, or biking (if possible).
- Lunch is served on the boat
- Discover Lan Ha Bay
- 16:40: Get back to the sleeping boat and move to a different sleeping point
- Overnight on Boat: The 2nd night
The third day
Morning: Do kayaking at Ho Dong Tien Cave (Fairy Lake Cave) and discover the cave if the tide and time permits.
More activities in Halong bay
Lunch is served on the boat
12:15: Get on the bus to come back to Hanoi with a short break halfway.
16:30: Drop you off at your hotel or a location in the Hanoi Old Quarter. Trip ends.
PRICE: 195 USD/person (twin sharing basis)
(single supplement: 44 USD)
• Round-trip shuttle bus from Hanoi to Ha Long
• Accommodation: 2 nights on boat
• Welcome drink, 01 bottle of water/person on boat, towels.
• All admission fees
• English speaking guides (changed appropriately)
• Meals (2 x breakfast, 3 x lunch, 2 x dinner)
• Tips and personal expenses
• All other services not expressly stated to be included
NOTE: The tour itinerary is subject to change without prior notice according to weather conditions.